150mm OmniFit® Roll 34 is a versatile glass mineral wool roll suitable for various applications in timber and steel frame construction. With a thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/mK, it ensures excellent thermal performance while delivering acoustic benefits. This product is non-combustible with a Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and it is made using Knauf Insulation’s exclusive bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology. (*Note: 220mm is sold under MetStud branding and packaging.)
Features and Benefits:
- Lower embodied carbon for sustainability.
- Multi-purpose use, reducing product purchases.
- Rolls of 1200mm width for on-site flexibility.
- Friction fitting prevents unwanted heat loss.
- Compression packed for greater value.
- Exceeds Part E Building Regulations for acoustics.