100mm Kingspan GreenGuard GG300, a rigid extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation, stands out as the preferred option for specialised uses like inverted roofs, basements, car park decks, and robust commercial, industrial, and cold store flooring due to its exceptional compressive strength.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for specialist applications, including inverted roofs, basements, car park decks and heavy-duty flooring
- Rigid extruded polystyrene insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.034 W/mK
- High compressive stress withstands vehicle loads
- Minimal water absorption and resistant to ground moisture penetration
- Withstands freeze / thaw cycling
- Compatible with green roof systems