AIM Fire Stop Strip, composed of high-density Rockwool stonewool, is secured in place through compression, eliminating the need for adhesive or intumescent mastic. This strip effectively blocks the passage of flames and smoke within the fire-stopped voids. In cases where gaps exceed 100mm above masonry walls and partitions, consider using AIM Partition Head Barrier for optimal fire containment.
Features and Benefits:
- Will help prevent the passage of sound through the void.
- Can be used as a movement joint in masonry walls when used vertically.
- Simple to install – no tools required.
- No mastics or sealants required
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical applications