60mm Kooltherm K103 offers high-performance floor insulation for solid concrete or suspended timber floors, featuring a thermal conductivity of 0.019 W/mK. Suitable for new build and refurbishment projects alike.
Features and Benefits:
- One of the thinnest commonly used insulation for floors, allowing U-values to be reached with minimal thickness
- Can reduce the cost of related items – soil removal, service connections
- Suitable for use in underfloor heating systems
- Lightweight insulation that is easy to transport, handle and install
- Part of our Kooltherm range of premium performance insulation