110mm Kooltherm K112 offers high-end insulation for timber and steel framing systems, achieving target U-values efficiently with its 0.019 W/mK thermal conductivity. Suitable between studs or as insulating sheathing, it suits new builds, refurbishments, and Modern Methods of Construction (MMC).
Features and Benefits:
- One of the thinnest commonly used insulation for timber and steel frame walls
- Allows the required U-value to be reached with minimal thicknesses of insulation
- Can be used between studs or as an insulating sheathing
- Ideal for Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)
- Lightweight insulation that is easy to transport, handle and install